Showcasing the latest in
Local & International
gift, fashion,décor & design trends
WED 16 -& THUR 17 AUG | 09:00 - 17:00
FRI 18 AUG | 09:00 - 16:00
Gallagher Convention Centre
How to become a SARCDA Trade Buyer
SARCDA is strictly a trade show
As SARCDA Exhibitions are strictly trade shows, all Buyers need to register and submit their company documents for verification.
The verification may take up to 5 days. This is a once-off process.
All buyers are required to register and make payment online. No registrations/payments at the exhibition.
What are the registration procedures and cost for becoming a SARCDA Buyer?
- Trade buyers should apply to register online via the SARCDA website.
- Have digital copies or your company documents (VAT or company registration document) on hand as one of these has to be uploaded for verification
- Once you have applied and submitted your company documents, the SARCDA team will verify your documents within 5 working days. If your application is successful, you will receive an email confirming that you are a verified trade buyer, and with info on how to log into your Buyer Profile to make your non-refundable payment of
- On receipt of payment, a confirmation document with a QR Code will be emailed it you. Print out the QR Code and bring it to the exhibition.
- No members of the public will be allowed access to the expo. Registered, verified trade buyers only
- No cash/cards will be accepted onsite for registrations. Online system only.
Who may register as a SARCDA Buyer?
Any individual retail buyer working in the retail Gift, Fashion, Toy Décor & Design industries can register as a SARCDA Buyer provided that he/she can supply their company VAT document and/or Company registration document for verification.
I have already registered but need to add new staff members who want to attend the show. What should I do?
- Registration is per Buyer and not per Company. Each new buyer must register online, and pay a once off non-refundable registration fee of
- Registration is subject to approval.
My company is very small and I am not VAT registered. How do I gain access to the show?
You will need some proof of you working for or having a bona fide company. A Company registration document, a letter from your accountant, a bank statement in the company name or some proof will be required.
Who can I contact with Buyer related queries?
You can contact our Buyers' Call Centre: